St Helens Council are currently consulting on their Draft Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Strategy and would like to invite you to view the strategy and also formally respond if possible.
Please do share these consultation details widely amongst employees if you are able too, to help further raise awareness of this important strategy and ensure they capture as many views as possible.
The Draft EVCI Strategy sets out an ambitious approach to the decarbonisation of transport in St Helens to help achieve Net Zero goal by detailing how EV Charging Infrastructure can be developed and deployed across the borough to support the needs of residents, businesses, and visitors.
- The brief summary version of the strategy can be viewed here – Summary Draft EVCI Strategy
- The consultation survey can be viewed here – Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Strategy survey
- All consultation details including; the full EVCI Strategy, the summary strategy, the consultation survey, engagement events and alternative ways to respond, can be found here - Draft Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Strategy Consultation - St Helens Borough Council
they will be holding two online engagement sessions via Microsoft Teams
- Wednesday 12 July between 4pm to 5.30pm Reserve your place. (opens new window)
- Thursday 13 July between 4pm to 5.30pm Reserve your place. (opens new window)
The closing date for survey responses and the consultation is Friday 21st July 2023 at 5pm.
They look forward to hearing your thoughts on the St Helens Council Draft Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure strategy.