Do you need help with your organisation’s accounts, or are the records in a mess? Perhaps you have just been appointed treasurer and don't know what to do? Need help processing your salary payments?
Our community accountant Jane Williams, based in our St Helens office, can guide you through all these problems and more:
- Preparation of Annual Accounts, complying with all the latest requirements
- Technical knowledge and advice
- Liaison with Independent Examiners & Auditors or, if you do not already have one, acting as Independent Examiner for you
- Helping you to set up your book-keeping system
- Basic Book-Keeping and Accounts training & support
- Drawing up budgets and reporting on performance
- Introduction to IT accounting packages
- Payroll service calculation, administration & compliance
- Advice on VAT including calculation/schemes as necessary
- Advice and administration on all aspects of charity taxation
Many of these services are provided at a nominal cost to members of HSHVCA. You will have access to a team of people with specialist knowledge of finance and accounts in the voluntary sector.
Payroll Bureau Service
Let us make payroll simple. You just make the necessary payments to your employees and HMRC. We can:
- Help you register with HM Revenue & Customs and deal with any future correspondence, forms and new legislation
- Prepare your wage slips for each employee, including calculating the employer/ employee National Insurance, PAYE and statutory payments
- Run payroll on any basis for any pay date to suit your organisation’s needs.
- Provide you with a report of the correct monthly PAYE/National Insurance to be paid to HMRC
- Supply your employee’s P60 forms
- Reporting in Real Time Information
- Provide advice and support on your auto-enrolment requirements
Typical payroll costs are £30 per month plus £2 per payslip
Or £60 per month and £4 per payslip with pensions included