Please find below TWO recent grant funding alerts from Halton Funding Team, that may be of interest and whose imminent deadlines prevent inclusion in the next (August) Halton Funding monthly bulletin.
- Youth Music Trailblazer Fund (29 July)
- Grant - Grants of up to £30,000 are available to organisations in England for projects that support children and young people facing barriers to make, learn and earn in music
- Date(s) - The deadline for applications is 29 July 2022
- Link - https://youthmusic.org.uk/trailblazer-fund
The fund supports organisations who want to trial work for the first time, test a new way of working, or disrupt the status quo - or all three. Projects could, for example, be a new community organisation testing out different ways of supporting nurseries to embed music-making into their day-to-day activities, or an established youth centre trialling music activities for the first time. Organisations less than one year old can apply for up to £15,000. A minimum of 10% match funding is required.
- 7-Stars Foundation Young Persons Grant (31 July)
- Grant - Grants of up to £2,500 are available to charitable organisations supporting challenged and vulnerable young people under the age of 16 in the UK
- Date(s) - The next closing date for applications is 31 July 2022
- Link - https://the7starsfoundation.co.uk/apply
The Foundation will provide funding for projects which support young living in areas of deprivation and socioeconomic disadvantage who are challenged by abuse or addiction, who are young carers, or who are homeless. Projects should address a lack of provision, and provide immediate support. Example of support could include recreational trips, mentoring programmes, and counselling sessions.