Volunteer Co-ordinators Network - 14th November 2023
The Volunteer Coordinators Network is a network of individuals (paid or unpaid) from VCFSE sector organisations who recruit or support volunteers as part of their role. We will be meeting four times a year, to share best practice around a range of volunteering themes including:
- DBS checks for volunteers
- Keeping volunteers engaged
- Inclusive recruitment processes, training opportunities
- Best practice tool kit
- Promoting voluntary opportunities using interesting and engaging techniques
- Celebration event planning
Anyone who has direct responsibility for recruiting, supporting or managing volunteers or Volunteer Coordinators in or linked to Halton and St Helens are welcome to join us.
The Next Volunteer Coordinators Network meeting will be on Tuesday 14th November - 11am- 1pm this will be a face to face meeting at Halton & St Helens VCA, St Maries, Lugsdale Road, Widnes, WA8 6DB.
Please click on 'Register Now' button to book a place
Widnes, WA8 6DB