Please click here for our online membership registration form
Halton & St Helens Voluntary and Community Action is a membership organisation. We were established by local voluntary and community groups and continue to be run by them. Our members all have an important role to play in determining what Halton & St Helens VCA does and is. Members elect a Board of Trustees to run Halton & St Helens VCA on their behalf, and Halton & St Helens VCA is accountable to its members.
We value our members, they represent a wide range of organisations, communities and interests in the voluntary, community and faith sector. Our members give us credibility and they act as our reference when developing activities, events and services.
Joining the VCA also helps us to create a strong and effective VCS network for the Borough. Becoming a member of Halton & St Helens VCA, means that you are sharing support for the VCA and an interest in its work. It also means your organisation will be able to vote at Annual General Meetings, influence our work and express your views on our progress.
Affiliated/Associate membership also means that you will receive benefits. These include (subject to change):
- Being able to nominate to the Board of Directors and vote at our AGM
- Included in our Searchable Online Directory
- Percentage discount on the Training Rolling Programme (with some exclusions as per current publication)
- Free financial health check provided through the Community Accountancy Service
- Free publicity for your events and news on our website and included in our ebulletin
- Regular access to our Volunteer Centres, to support you to recruit volunteers
- Regular access to capacity building and funding advice service
- Discounts on our I.T. Support Service and Portable Appliance Testing
- Regular up to date information on current news, issues and events.
Halton & St Helens VCA provides a range of other services to local voluntary, community, faith and voluntary sports organisations.
Affiliated Membership Fees:
Groups with an annual income of over £25,000 = £15 membership fee per year
Groups with an annual income of less than £25,000 = £10 membership fee per year
FREE for the first year for new and emerging groups (groups who have started up in the last 12 months)
FREE (but does not include access to most of the services listed earlier or member benefits). This will however, mean that your organisation can be included in our online directory.
Public Sector Bodies £30
If you are not currently a member of Halton & St Helens VCA click here to register online for VCA Membership
or to request a membership pack by post please ring 01744 457100 or email email@example.com