Fast-Track Help For People With Money/Debt Worries

Citizens Advice Halton is urging local people who are struggling paying the bills or who are in debt to get help from their accredited Money Advice Team. 

Often when a life changing event happens (you lose your job, you have a child, you experience a relationship breakdown) it is so easy to get into a downward spiral of debt. If you've missed even just one important payment like your rent, your council tax, your credit card, Citizens Advice Halton can help. Their advisers can help you review your household budgets and also what rights you have to get some breathing space to get your finances back on an even keel.

Please don't ignore the bills or borrow yet more money to pay off your debts or arrears... get advice. Citizens Advice Halton have a call-back service (tel: 0151 257 2449) so all you need to do is leave your name and number and a Money Adviser will call you back, usually that day. Alternatively people can Email:

Get In Touch

Halton & St Helens VCA 

Halton Office: 01928 592 405
St Maries
Lugsdale Road

St Helens Office: 01744 457100 
2nd Floor Beacon Building
College Street
St Helens
WA10 1TF



Halton & St Helens VCA is an infrastructure organisation that provides advice, information and development support services to voluntary, community, not-for-profit and faith organisations and volunteers in the Boroughs of St Helens and Halton.