Monitoring & Database Worker – £21, 693 pro rata.
Hours - between 16 and 21 hours per week (there is some flexibility in the number of hours required, which can be worked across 3, 4 or 5 days per week).
The Monitoring and Database Worker makes sure that all of the data is recorded, tracks everything that happens with their service users, writes reports on this with other staff members and helps identify where they can make improvements.
In particular, they are looking for someone who:
- Pays meticulous attention to detail and can produce detailed, accurate written reports for monitoring and evaluation purposes
- Understands the world of outcomes and outputs; monitoring and evaluation; and knows how services like Sahir House can demonstrate the impact they make
- Can develop and maintain their new database
- Communicates effectively, both face-to-face and in writing, and can adapt their communication style and for different audiences
- Has excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Likes flexibility and being part of a team
- Has bags of energy, is happy to manage their own time and prioritise their workload
Sahir House is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. They especially welcome applications from groups that reflect Sahir House service user groups – HIV positive people (and other disabled people); people from Black and Minority Ethnic groups; Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender people and refugee communities.
Appointment is subject to a 3-month probationary period, satisfactory references and DBS check.
Closing date for applications: 1pm on Thursday 9th January 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 22nd January 2019
Applicants should complete a Sahir House application form demonstrating how they meet each of the criteria in the person specification.
Full job description, person specification, application form and equal opportunities form can found in the attachments below.
Please feel free to forward this email onto any other organisations/individuals who you feel would be interested. Apologies if you receive this email more than once.
If you have any comments you would like to tell us this mailing please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any news/events you would like us to publicise, please complete our News/Events webform: https://www.haltonsthelensvca.org.uk/vca-newsevents-template
You are receiving this mailing because you have signed up to receive our Jobs ad-hoc newsletters. If you no longer wish to receive it, please use the opt out links contained in this mailing.