Join the Age UK Mid Mersey Team who have a job vacancy for an Information and Advice Worker in Halton. This is a part-time post (30 hours per week), salary £14,226 per annum based in the Runcorn officer and is an exciting opportunity for a professional and highly motivated individual to join the Information and Advice Team in Halton to deliver front-line information and advice to clients.
- At least 2 years’ recent experience of Information and Advice work including welfare & benefits advice.
- Understanding of the issues affecting the lives of older people and their carers.
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to relate to people from a wide range of cultures and backgrounds.
- Excellent communication, listening and verbal skills.
- Well-developed information-gathering and information management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
Closing date 7th September 2018
How to apply
Forward your CV. to email@example.com or click on the link below to submit your CV