Last chance to book a place on the Cyber Security and General Data Protection (GDPR).
Halton & St Helens VCA in conjunction with Probado would like to invite you to a free Workshop on Cyber Security and General Data Protection (GDPR). The workshop is taking place on Friday 1st December at 1pm in Halton & St Helens VCA, St Maries, Lugsdale Road, Widnes, WA8 6DB. To register for a place click on the link below:
Is your organisation prepared?
1. Just under half (46%) of all UK businesses identified at least one cyber security breach or attack in the last 12 months. This rises to two-thirds among medium firms (66%) and large firms (68%)* *Department for Culture Media and Sport (April 2017) - Cyber Security Breaches Survey
2. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force on the 25th May 2018 replacing the Data Protection Act. The new regulation will impact how organisations store and manage their personal data. Are you ready?
- Who should attend? Any organisations – we are all targets of cyber attacks and must now be implementing GDPR
- Will it be technical? - No, it is aimed at the lay person and will allow the audience to relate to and understand the subject matter
- Essentials of Cyber Security
- GDPR and the 3rd Sector
- Questions and Close of Workshop